Thursday, September 14, 2006

What Famous people have you met

I was asked What Famous people have you met?
My experience w/ Famous people is they are so like us but I still get so nervous and try to play it so cool like I don't even know who they are so I don't put them out but I know they can see right through me. I use to work at health food store and restaurant at Orem mall 1982-1983 I got to cook for and serve Robert Redford several times and when I worked at Aspen Grove Family Camp Summer of 1982 We watched him jog often. I got to meet a lot of Church General Authorities there too: Neal A Maxwell offered to do my morning chore of sweeping the path on his way to play tennis. I was team captain w/ Elder Wells on Family Olympics and we did silly cheers together,, Like we nailed them, we nailed them in a hammering contest and I got to chat w/ Elder Abrea too. My son had Toby Harrah,( TX Rangers and Cleve Indians Baseball player and manager) as a little league BB coach and I just saw him at Home depot at Christmas. I waited on Marie Osmond at Bonneville bank in Provo in the late 70's too. I got to be in Forgotten Carols in 98 w/ Michael Mclean and talk briefly w/ him. Oh and the African American boy David on the Children's show Wishbone was our neighbor and my eldest's friend for years. I got to shake Elder Eyeing hand at stake Conf and cook for several GA as part of stake YW too that was the best

2 comments:

Love My Cottage Garden said...

Hi Marcia! Enjoyed our visit so much that I came home and tried this blog stuff so I could quit lurking!! So here I am. I can comment you and drive you nuts!!Hahahehe!!

utmommy said...

Hi Marcia. I was surprised to see you commenting on my blog! You've met way more famous people than me.