Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saturday I was early




Saturday morning I got to go to a garage sale, work out, then go to Yoga all things that rejuvinate me.. Boy I needed that. I then had to work for 3 hours to file some online reports and left very late for a sweet one year olds b-day party at 2:00, we left at 2:20 got the gift and then drove 10 minutes to the party. I said aplogeticaally"we are soo late" when she opened the door "and she looked puzzled and said it starts at 4:00. Wow!! we were early, Imagine that? The mom loved the little pink necklace w/ a tiny pink ring on it and we came back later for the'real' party.

Then on to dinner group it was lovely and great food and DW was a very funny Mermaid in the game Cranium. I know it is blurry but...funny..... Can you see the Dinglehopper?
.

3 comments:

nikko said...

Haley's bday party looks so cute. I can't believe she is ONE already! Your dinner group looks like it ended up really nice. How could it not with the W's hosting? :o) Glad you had a great weekend. I love your fall color shots (better than mine!) and way to go, Z! :o)

Lana said...

you gave her that cute necklace? I saw it and thought she looked so darling!

Looks like DG was fun. I'm glad you explained the dinglehopper it IS very funny. Rob hates that game but I love it!

Love My Cottage Garden said...

That salad looks delicious. Yummy!!