Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Yard day in March






I was looking at my yard today…… DH did some work the last couple days, so it is just starting to look like it should when it is time to start spring work. we are a little behind:0 We trimmed back some major bushes so the whole yard looks odd to m. I am aching to get in there and work. It will have to wait a couple of more days. But we do have a beautiful sight to behold when we walk out our door….. our neighbors tree that is as much in our yard as theirs, is in the very small window of time when Bradford Pear trees flower so breathtakingly.
I was also playing w/ my macro lens and had fun w/ this bush in the back.. Can any one tell me what it is? It was a volunteer.

3 comments:

nikko said...

Your yard looks so pretty! I was noticing the bradford pears were all in bloom -- I swear it was a matter of hours when they popped out!

How fun that you have a macro lens. :o)

Joyismygoal said...

well it is a mcro setting actually I guess i was channeling PW when i said lens:)

Lana said...

your yard looks real nice. I always like your flowers.

I thought today was nice too, I just was torn because I hated to miss soccer.