Monday, April 30, 2007

Double Degreed

This weekend was lovely. My Son and his lovely wife graduated from Brigham Young University. My husband and I were able to go spend some time w/ them and see them graduate. I am so proud of them and all their hard work that went into getting their degrees from this fine University. R in Political Science and B in English. Lots of Grads graduated from different colleges in w/ their spouse and so we only went to one ceremony and one reception which was B's choice since she works for the PS dept and know's everyone well..
On Thurs we went to Miniature golf and the day was so pretty my Hubby got 2-or 3 hole in ones and we all had fun.
We went out to eat that night and I had Death Sushi w/ death sauce---I am still alive it was hot and delicious. More later.

6 comments:

Lana said...

very cool!
they are going to have a great life:)

nikko said...

They are so cute in their caps and gowns. Reminds me of when DH and I graduated at the same time. Fun times! Glad you had a great weekend!

Love My Cottage Garden said...

You all should be so proud. Where are they off to now? Good putt puttin for Richard.

Anonymous said...

You never told us that we looked so good in the cap and gowns :) It's fun to be able to see what's going on in your life... maybe with my free time this summer I'll start a blog, it seems like fun!

Anonymous said...

Too bad he didn't get the hole-in-one when it counted :)

Joyismygoal said...

Hey B you Suprised me You guys did look sharp probably because you are so smart:)