Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Two Quizzes

I think these are a little bit of a fun, short, diversion but I hope I am not blue eggs :) I haven't posted in awhile my mom has been in hospital and we are moving her to a new Apt too.

You are Ocean Blue
You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.

free counter statistics
You Are Eggs
Traditional and totally grown up, you truly believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.You don't skimp on nutrition or quality. You're likely to take the time to make yourself a decent meal each morning.You're a great cook, even if you aren't a showy one. You can make a feast out of simple ingredients.The food you eat may be basic, but you prefer to think of it as classic.


View My Stats

3 comments:

*Merry Girls* said...

I really love your blog. I am going to have fun sending you Good Mail.

I have a good life said...

Ocean Blue suits you well. How're you feeling? Are you okay with all this moving? Let me know how I can help!

Lana said...

weird that you are eggs....