Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Crazy 8's MEME


Jennie tagged me w/Crazy 8's!!!

8 things I'm passionate about:
All My Family
MY Husband
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Spreading Joy (serving others)
nature (appreciating it, being in it, preserving it)
Photography
Good literature
laughing and and making others laugh

8 things I want to do before I die:
See all my Children happily married and doing well
Go to Europe
Have fun spoiling future grandchildren
Be debt free
Be the best I can be all the time
Create a piece of nice art work
have time and energy to do all I want to:>
Publish some writings

8 things I say often:
Hey
Hi dear
No, but I wish I could
Be Safe
I love you dear
Sweetie
I love you son
ok, talk to you later

8 books I've recently read:
Austenland
Blessings
Can't Wait To Get To Heaven
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Princess Diana
The Next Thing On My list
The Secret Life of Bees
To Kill a Mockingbird


8 songs I could listen to over and over:
Because I have been Given Much I too Must Give (Hymn)
Smiling Face-- James Taylor
Longer-- Dan Fogelberg
Return to Pooh Corner- Kenny Loggins
The Four Seasons -Vivaldi
Celebration - Kool and the Gang
I am a child of God - hymn
A child's prayer - hymn

8 things that attract me to my best friends:
They are real and honest
They are joyful
They listen
They laugh at my jokes
They love their families
They are Spiritual
They like learning
They forgive me

8 things Ive learned this past year:
I am maturing in some of my behaviors
I still have a long way to go
Blogging is a nice creative outlet
My family needs me
Living in the moment is more fun than planning for the next
I create most of the clutter in my home
Love has to be nurtured daily
The Lord knows what I need

8 people I think should do Crazy 8's
Too many to count
Three Blond Boys
Shauna 6 pack Journal
Play More, Laugh More, Live More
Our Life
Love my Cottage Garden
I'm Bloggin It
I have a good life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well since I'm stuck and nothing else to write about...crazy 8's sounds like a good choice.

Jennie said...

fun! thanks for doing this...