Sunday, November 11, 2007

As seen by me while driving about....

I saw these next three on my way home from taking Z to school the other day--I love the leaves as they are turning it always takes me back to my daily walk to school as a child--the weather in Ohio was harsh at times and fall was always my favorite season-- walking to school crunching through crisp air and leaves .

This was a random house that I admired

I love wispy flowers


This isn't clear but was in my backyard the other day and I thougt it looked sweet and touched my heart.

This is the park 5 houses down from mine I love living so close to it-- I walk there most mornings and thousands of times over the past 20 years Exercise has been so good for my body and spirit.

9 comments:

Lana said...

I'm first!

Happy Sunday Morning.

I love your fall leaves shot, very crisp and autumny :)

Klin said...

Those are some beautiful pictures. Autumn is beautiful time of year.

Aiyana said...

Lovely fall foliage.
Aiyana

Addicted to crafting said...

Happy Sunday!!!! :)

Jennie said...

i love the leaves! very cool!

3POINT8 said...

WoW! The first and the last photo is very beautiful! It has that nice touch of nature!

Julie said...

I agree with you, the wispy flowers are so gorgeous! I love to take pictures all around town like you do. I am finding so much beauty in nature as I grow old (LOL...I am 51)!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Julie

Andi said...

I like the top two photos so much.

Alice said...

Lovely photos of the autumn leaves and the gardens and park. I hadn't really thought about coloured leaves in Texas. I wonder why? Perhaps I always thought of it as being too hot? That looks like a lovely park for a morning (or anytime) walk. Is that a lake I can just see in the distance.

Thank you for you comment on my blog, too.