Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas me me

i was tagged by my cute friend Jennie...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
wrapping paper because it is more cost effective and fun to watch them open but i use bags too!
2. Real tree or artificial?
artificial. I always grew up with a real one but we all have allergies, drat
3. When do you put up the tree?
We usually decorate the week after Thanksgiving but as the years go by it gets later w/less help. I just got a twinge of sadness this will be the last Christmas we will all be together for a while it is R&B's turn w/us this year woohoo and then before they come again Z will be gone on his mission and on and on but they need to grow on :>
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years day
5. Do you like eggnog?
I like it... not something i have very often
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Wow, I can hardly remember we got a lot of needs, maybe the jammies we got each year:>

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
nativities. I have many they are my favorite decorations and the symbol of the reason for Christmas.
8. Hardest person to buy for? my wonderfully talented brother he has such refined taste I have fun trying but I miss the mark often

9. Easiest person to buy for? My hubby he hardly lets me get things for him except for Holidays.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
i honestly don't think that i have ever gotten a horrible Christmas present...but i have a picture of me around 13 w/ a pair of RW7B underwear that says vote that i think might be questionable
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
i mail them! i love the excitement of getting cards in the mail!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
i love most all of them... Its a Wonderful life,White Christmas is my and all.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 26th!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Might have, don't remember?.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? always used to be fudge, now Cranberry orange anything

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? we have solid white lights. i like it...
but I wish I had one twinkly light on my tree like we had growing up:>

17. Favorite Christmas song? ALLL O come all ye faithful. and What Child is this....

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I love to stay home. but we always share w/ family here on Christmas Eve and Christmas afternoon.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
You bet... On Dasher On Dancer and Prancer and Vixen on Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen ... dash away, dash away, dash away all. kinda just have to sing them oh and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas day!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? not enough time
24. Do you buy gifts for your pets?
don't have any pets, but don't think i would if i did...
25. Have you ever been Christmas caroling?
yes! it is very fun!
26. Hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
Cider
I tag no nonsense girl, mrs monkey butt ,Kari anglophilefootballfanatic and all my In real life friends

3 comments:

Jennie said...

thanks so much for sharing all of these fun christmas memories! i loved learning more about you!

Britni said...

I think cranberry orange could be one of the most perfect mixes. Definitely my favorite!

Darla said...

I played this one, too: http://nichtszusagen.blogspot.com/2007/12/monday-morning-meme_24.html

Merry Christmas!