It is oft said everything is bigger in Texas, It is also said there is truth in advertising-- I am not sure that either of those is true all the time.-- and this post will prove both these things one way or another.
1. This is one big Texas Smile-- apparently we really are happy about our BBQ here in Texas. &
2. Does Uncle Sam sell cars in your town?
3. I didn't pawn my covered wagon .Did you?
4. Does water from a mill seem fresher and cleaner to you?
5.I wonder if that is the loaner when you bring in yours for repair, and if so does it only vacuum bull's eyes?
6. Do metal palm trees attract you to stay in this motel?
7. The Texas flag is used A LOT here in Ft Worth
8.Does this beef look a little tough to you?
9. If I found this horse in my hotel room I would be terrified
10 What a novel idea (just like the Steak house around the corner)
lets put a big cow on top of our sign:>
11.Now that shes welcomed you all to America she has to ask for all your tax dollars.
12. But i do wonder what this arrow with the crazy hair cut knows about taxes -- must have something to do w/ the green
13. This sign makes me hope there are two of every antique inside
Bonus: these two guys look they know a thing or two about mufflers-- I might be tempted to buy one from them
And this one I took at peril to my life-- stopping on a very busy street and could have been very expensive as they wanted to make me buy a car for taking a picture :> But I zoomed away as the man was loudly trying to convince me in Spanish -- The irony was not lost on me.She has welcomed all to our country.
395th Inspire Me Tuesday
1 hour ago