Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We had a nice visit

After we had the breakfast of Leprechauns and washed our hands



We were off to Grandpa's house fora quiet day and shared our green lunch w/ him of corn beef and cabbage


potatoes

green jello

and pistachio pie (but I did not like it)

Then for 4 1/2 hours R,B, and Z listened to and asked questionsof grandpa: about his life and recorded it for posterity



He has the best stories of like when in pre- first grade he hid in a crawl space w/ spiders under the school stairs at his school every day for many days because he did not want to go to class he came out for lunch and went back--

I had gotten up early early and exercised so I was sleepy and felt so bad that I crashed for the last 2 hours but we hadn't taken a picture in our green clothes (and hair) So we all esp me look sleepy




oh and B grandpa hung your picture

7 comments:

Britni said...

oh good. I'm glad he liked the picture. Looks like you guys had a good time. Give Grandpa a hug next time you see him.

Lana said...

fun day!
priceless memories, I am glad you recorded them.

Jan Parrish said...

Looks like a grand ol time. Happy St Patty's day. :)

L said...

Sounds like a great day!

Btw, I haven't seen that soap container in any stores by me it's so cute!

maryt/theteach said...

Marcia, a real St. PAtty's Day party like we used to have when my grandparents were alive. That's wonderful!

j said...

I enjoyed your St. Paddy's Day post. The lucky charms and soap made me giggle.

Jen

Anonymous said...

that's such a sweet idea, with your gpa. Very sweet.