Saturday, August 02, 2008

Sister's Day

Did you know that Today is Sister's Day ?

No........Neither did I.



"Sisters are truly special and unique. Sure, we may argue and fight. But, when it comes right down to it, sisters are the best, the very best.They love you faults and all (they point them out ):) (Isn't that our job?)But they still love you. Seriously I have learned so much from mine and love to tease w/ them






Happy Sisters day I love all my sisters, my sisters- in- law, my nieces, who some are like sisters, and sisters at church.

3 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

marcia, you're lucky to have sisters - I have just one brother but he's a doll! :)

Britni said...

There are so many days out there that nobody knows about. I think someone could make a blog about just those fun days. I do love sisters though!

Barb said...

Rats! I can't believe I missed it. Happy Sister's Day, Marcia!