This is what we had had for 3 weeks before the flood--we are going darker or more antiqueier and wider and either scraped or distressed
We are putting in new floors w/ the insurance money from the flood. we found both hardwood and laminate flooring that we like- the price difference is doable-- please give us your opinion on any and all of these questions you are able. we have to decide by Friday
1. Do you have laminate or hardwood floors?
2 .Do you have both?
3. Do you like your Laminate ?
4. Do you like your hardwood ?
5. How does it hold up?
6. Is it hard to care For.
7. What do you do if it scratches?
8. Is it loud or Quiet? which is quieter?
9. What do you recommend?
10. Is all about looks or is there some benefit for walking on one or the other?
11. Does anyone have Dark Furniture and Dark floors? Is it too dark?
12. Does engineered Hardwood look as nice as solid Hardwood?
13. Does it matter to the air or environment? Loews is really working w/ us nicely
2018 Spring Home Tour - Tuesday Lineup
7 hours ago