Friday, May 15, 2009

Tonight was lovely

Tonight was my first chance to get out after two weeks confined for healing and I couldn't have had a nicer time ...I went to a lovely place




A local Ft Worth restaurant W/ SUCH A PRETTY PRETTY ATMOSPHERE

There was such a lovely group of 11


We all ate lovely food

They indulged my snapping away

They posed so pretty

making me smile too

Friends for so many years gathered

we wanted apicture in front of this cool fountain

to remember this lovely evening that was to, sadly start saying goodbye, to our dear friend Too Many to Count she doesn't leave for several weeks yet---- but life gets busy and we wanted to be sure she knew we all love her and

we will miss her so much when she moves

6 comments:

Rachel said...

i love the pictures... they are super cute. Esp the one of everyone.

Im glad we sat next to each other... cause I love you!

Lana said...

that was so much fun. Thanks for being my friend all these years!

Sue said...

Happy faces, Happy times and yes! happy food.What more could you ask for?

The Texas Bakers said...

So glad you are up and around again. Looks like you guys had such a fun evening!

Robin said...

You take the best pictures...Great way to remember the day.

storyteller said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!
Hugs and blessings,