found this new recipe
Apple Pork Chops Recipe
One pan meal. This is a delightful apple flavored pork chop recipe. I serve it with apple sauce and baked potatoes. I can't remember where I got the recipe, I've been making it for about 20 years.
by Kathy G.
30 min | 10 min prep
SERVES 6 -8
• 6-8 center-cut pork chops (on the bone)
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2-1 cup vegetable oil (for frying)
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 3-4 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1/2 cup apple juice (more if needed)
• salt & pepper
1. Rinse the pork chops, pat dry. Season with salt & pepper. Dredge the chops in the flour, shake off excess flour.
2. Heat oil in pan until hot but not smoking.
3. Add chops, brown well on each side, (1-2 minutes). Remove chops, place on brown paper to absorb excess oil. Return to pan.
Add onion and garlec to pan with the apple juice. Cover and steam chops for about 20 minutes or until done. You may add more juice if it starts to cook out.
2018 Spring Home Tours Review
4 hours ago