Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

My friend took this fun shot, on her travels. I think in England. -- Her husband is a firefighter, so it was not surprising to see this.... --but what did surprise me was the reaction in myself...... I so liked it! it kinda ..... spoke to me:)
My Dad was an on sight fireman(I think) before I was born.......... so maybe that ..................maybe other reasons............?

So I am hoping to find a shot of my own ....that evokes the same feeling... someday,........... but it is not this one.....
Its not either of these


and definitely green is not the same as red....... so I will keep looking :)

visit more Ruby Tuesday

10 comments:

Heidi said...

I like the shot as well. Its so happy, I think what speaks to me is the big smile on the middle truck's face. Great find this week! And keep looking, eventually you will find a FT that you just absolutely love.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Lana said...

I liked it too :)

Sandy Trefger said...

I really like the photo of the firetrucks. They're something I think of when I think of red!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Wow! My little grandson is in love with fire trucks so he will love this photo! Awesome!!!

Gayle said...

Something about shiny red fire engines that makes me feel proud. They seem so American. Love your photos.

moosh said...

Nice photos fire engines scream red.HRT

The Tall and Short of it said...

in the first pic, the middle truck looks like is has a smile!!! OR I am just thinking of Big Red from Cars?????

The Tall and Short of it said...

btw I love the background. I almost used it! =)

carmilevy said...

Some things are completely genetic, and this is certainly one of them. I look forward to seeing what you bring back from your continued quest. I get that sometimes, too, the nagging feeling that you NEED to capture a certain something a certain way. It's a great itch to have, isn't it?

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

ready for action
when the alarm sounds—fire trucks,
polished and shining

My Ruby Tuesday