Tonight at church RS we made Valentine Cards
It was fun and just nice visiting- the night was
put together by these two Thank you ladies
Oh and this is just a homemade pizza we made
the other night (we adjusted the recipe )and rolled the crust and put
half widths of String cheese in them and had
stuffed crust!! ground turkey sausage and low fat
cheese made it not quite as decadent as it looked
but it was really good.
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1T Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Spread with desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.