Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cute baby and bad bumper baby

I had so much fun watching this little guy yesterday he is so sweet and cute!!!!


My poor car got hit in the parking lot a few months ago

and got hit by a baby deer in August



but the worst was today---- After a wonderful morning in the temple. I crashed my Honda in Dallas ---A truck stopped quicker than I did in a construction zone and I bumped its trailer hitch through my bumper(I am not hurt at all)But the bumper was dragging --so I went to the nearest dealership which was a Toyota and they took it off for free so I could drive home. The Service guy let me use his cell phone to call my hubby since mine had died (because of the no power yesterday
:(

So this Honda gal is Saying Yay Toyota !!! and yay for power being back on at our house:)

1 comment:

Lana said...

oh no!