Monday, December 06, 2010

What I have been up to lately in "My World"

we toured The cowboys Stadium before the Thanksgiving game





stood on the star


saw the dressing rooms

the tunnel they run through




got to try their gear


fancy shoes

the TV does not do this screen justice it is bigger than the state of Texas

lots of advertising

pretty

cool

posing for me

set up for Kieth Urban


this ones for you Dad

having fun


we love Emmit

I asked for a drink and got to keep a cool star cup

you

can make

your own

jersy

i had them try on Landry hats

I liked them:)

It was fun to tour

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Looks like a really fun day was had by all! And what a tour! Terrific photos and I hope you and your family had as much fun as it looks like you did! Have a great week!

Sylvia

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I'm partial to the Cowboys myself. It looks like you had a great tour. My wife and I toured back in June. My post about it is: http://crustygasguy.blogspot.com/2010/07/jerry-jones-im-here-for-you-brother.html

The stadium is wonderful and surpassed all my expectations (and they were high.)

I notice the poem "Welcome to Holland" on your sidebar. We have a copy of it hung our on our hallway at home. Our 12 year old son has Asperger's Syndrome so we kind of understand the poem.