Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tagged book meme


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've been tagged
toomanytocount tagged anyone to do a book meme Here are the directions:Grab the closest book to you Turn to page 123 Go down to the 5th sentencePost the next 3 sentences in your blogDon't forget to include the name of the book and the authorTag three other people

"We give--and in some situations give up--all that we can give or give up as we seek to follow the Lord, learn His ways,draw upon His Power,and see His face. The familiar Statement of a member of the Martin Handcart Company is revealing; 'Was I sorry that I chose to come by handcart.'No." from a book on my coffee table : If Life were Easy, It Wouldn't be Hard (and Other Reassuring Truths)--Sherrie Dew So if you want to do this you are tagged.

3 comments:

Lana said...

I've been wanting to read that.
Thanks for playing!:)

nikko said...

Oooh. I still need to read that book. Is the R.S. still passing around that one copy??

Joyismygoal said...

yes but i have my own you may borrow