Saturday, April 21, 2007

George Washington Law School

Established in 1865, The George Washington University Law School is the oldest law school in the District of Columbia. The school is accredited by the American Bar Association and is a charter member of the Association of American Law Schools. The Law School is located on the GW campus in the downtown Washington, D.C., area familiarly known as Foggy Bottom. The main Law School complex is at 2000 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20052. Student Body
In fall 2006, 1,919 degree candidates were enrolled at the Law School. This number includes 1,366 full-time and 270 part-time J.D. candidates, and 283 post-J.D. candidates (from the U.S. and more than 30 foreign countries).

  • GW's main campus is situated in Foggy Bottom, Northwest Washington, D.C., on twenty-two of historic and dynamic .. Between the banks of the Potomac River, the Kennedy Center and the Watergate Complex to the West, the White House and World Bank to the East, Pennsylvania Avenue and Washington Circle to the North, and the State Department, Lincoln Memorial and National Mall to the South, GW's location is an important part of its history and its appeal.
GW's campus fits seamlessly into its surrounding community while maintaining a distinctive presence. Beautifully landscaped with fountains, green spaces, architectural gateways, sculptures, bricked walks, outdoor tennis and basketball courts, rose gardens, and garden benches, the Foggy Bottom campus presents the best of both worlds, offering students a cosmopolitan environment with a collegiate atmosphere

free counter statistics


No comments: