- Our HS had a threat, or rumured threat, it is still unclear which.
- 1. Z texted me to let me know. ....That some one wrote on the bathroom mirrors something about people dying on May 3rd. I wanted so badly to go get him, protect him. He did not want to come home, or even for me to bring him a bulletproof vest. Don't laugh, I seriously wanted to, and if I had one he would be wearing it.
- 2. So I calledthe public Information specialist at our school district. After 18 years of school age children, I try to go through the right channels before I panic . She assured me there was extra security and diligence on campus and that nothing had actually even been substaniated, but that they were still taking it very seriously.
- 3.So I prayed a lot and asked some others to also.
- When I went to P/U Z the FOX channel 4 NEWS was there. They stopped my car to ask if they could talk to me? I said yes, not thinking that...... I just got out of the shower, had wet hair and no makeup on, we went through it twice and I felt good about what I said. She asked what I did today when I heard? I told her 1,2,3, from above and she asked if the Virginia Tech shooting was on my mind?and how I felt? I told her yes, and It just made me want to hold my loved ones close and not have anything remotely like that happen. She told me I did very well. :) I do like to please.
- so ...... I was on TV last night!! I wish it were for something fun but............... life is not all fun.
- All they had me saying were the words in yellow, so.............. I feel like I did OK.............. but TV really does add lots of weight:(
- I am just so grateful I am not posting a post like I did the other day about a terrible tragedy.
- I am grateful prayers are heard and answered and I pray for those who are in pain, that they may be comforted and not take their pain out on others.
396th Inspire Me Tuesday
2 hours ago