Thursday, May 31, 2007

You may cry over spilled Cheese Cake

I made R a birthday cheescake as per his request, as I was taking the outside band off the springform pan it slipped out of my hands and looked like this ....................

YIKES!!!
I was sooooooooo sad but R&B were so sweet they ate some off the floor and said it was so tasty, DH even put a candle in it . Good Sports all! We had Philly Cheesesteaks for dinner much like PW sandwiches


Luckily I hada frozen back up and we had a fun thingy for it too.

We are having a really nice visit........ I like these kids as well as loving them.

5 comments:

Lana said...

R is so cute.
You really have super nice kiddos!

Love My Cottage Garden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love My Cottage Garden said...

How fun! Such a good sport too!

nikko said...

I didn't know they were visiting. I'm so sad for you that you dropped the cheesecake, but how cute of them to eat it anyway!

Anonymous said...

I really do want the recipe...that was one of the yummiest cheesecakes ever!