When I feel blue or sad sometimes I allow my self to wallow for an hour or more and then try to count my Blessings so my Thursday thirteen is 13 blessings in my life I bet you share some of the same ones let me know whatyou count as blessings in your life...
1. I know I am a Child of God and he loves me.
2. I have a dear husband who I love and he loves me even after 24 years.
3. I have children who show me love and respect and work very hard.
4. I have exended family that loves and cares about me.
5. I have friends who I could call on for almost anything.
6. I have a home to keep me cool in the summer (in TX the fall and the spring too) and warm in the winter.
7. I know why I am here on earth.
8. I have fresh veggies from my friends garden.
9. I can sing in the church choir even though I am not the singer in the Family.
10. I have a car that takes me to do too much shopping:).
11. I get to give service at chuch that I thouroughly enjoy and brings me true joy.
12. I have a computer to keep in touch w/ the world.
13. Even w/all my aches and pains I am really very heathy.