Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Woo Hoo Awards

I have been given some awards lately and it has been so nice and I need to pass them on.. people are so sweet this one was such a fun surprise from aniqueanik and I pass it on to Kari at Just Livin Large


This award casts a spotlight on bloggers who are just beginning to draw lotsa attention — the equivalent of a song with a bullet on Billboard’s Top 100 chart. Lotsa good posts. Lotsa good buzz. These bloggers are going places in a hurry.


aniqueanik also gave me this one

isn't she sweet and I pass this one to
thenononsensegirl.who was so kind to me
hayleesmom. who is a sweetie and
alonglifesjourney who is just getting started but has always been so good to me
This one was given to me by skittles and I pass it to talenttoplay for making me laugh and just for being who she is


Hootin' Anni sweetly gave me this fun one yesterday and i pass this on to http://anglophilefootballfanatic.blogspot.com/


Thank you everyone and pass these on as you wish :>

4 comments:

Jennie said...

cute awards!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much. I love my little monster man. And, I have a couple of people in need of a little cheer! Perfect timing! :0

Addicted to crafting said...

thanks soo much!!!! I'm honored for the award!!! :hugs:

you are an angel!!!!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Could I BE any slower in picking up an award? Sorry about that! And thank you so very much. What a great award to get, too! I'm flattered.

Thanks also for your kind words during our family's recent loss. I appreciate it.

Kari