Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hi Friends, 13 or more things I did while not able to blog

I am still sans computer but my very kind sweet sister lent me her laptop while she is out of town for Thanksgiving. I need to catch me up on this past week because it was a busy one.
A week ago Friday Z's Football season ended on a bitter sweet note. They were happy to beat the crosstown rival and pretty soundly too but he did not get to play much and that makes me sad esp w/ the way the season started and how well he played when he was in,well....... it is over now.





S came w/ us and that was fun, I so enjoy when we get to visit w/ him each week. Saturday we got a new family member she is a really cool we have needed her for a while now.

She serves us water and crushed ice and reflects nicely on us.


She came w/ her bags packed full of drawers aren't they nice?



SHe always hs milk ready at hand

My favorite feature are the baskets in the freezer I held out for these

I think she fits nicely in our home.

I am still doing both church jobs and I love them both very much it is so nice to work w/ such wonderful ladies. So I had 4 meetings this week and I was uplifted at all of them.
On Vetrans day the scouts put this in my yard again
I really loved seeing this in my yard when I woke up. I am thankful for all the Vetrans that fought for the freedoms I enjoy here in the USA, everyday

My former neighbor and I had a Garage sale and it brought in over $700.00 boy we were surprised since we didn't sell our large items th

We had dinner group at the Mensinks what alovely home they have and we had a four course meal on China Yellow curry was awesome--what a fun night but we had to leave early
to go to a wedding reception of this cute couple


the reception theme was happily ever after w/ a Cinderella theme they even had glass slippers and a coach it all got started when he bought her one shoe and left it for her as a suprise and she had to find the other or something wonderful and romantic like that:>

I was given this beautifully wrapped gift as a thank you gift for something I did months ago by a very generous lady

it was a wonderful minature handmade mexican nativity

18 comments:

Tink said...

Good to see you're back, even if it is just temporary! I hope you'll have your own internet access soon!
Thanks for visiting my random TT!

SJ Reidhead said...

Just have fun.

The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back. happy Thanksgiving

Jennie said...

i have missed you! welcome back!

Addicted to crafting said...

Happy thanksgiving!!!! I miss yoi!!!

Much love and peace!!!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You've been busy -- and the new addition to the family is gorgeous. Use her in good health. Hope you get your computer back soon!!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I love your new fridge. And the couple, they are both lovely.

"Welcome back" :)

Ladybird said...

The Cinderella theme was interesting. ANd can those glass sandals be really used?

cat said...

what was the worst thing you found when you cleaned out your old frig?? J wants to know if the old one smelled?? The new one is Beautiful!!!!!! T told me she let you use her laptop...so I was anxiously waitng for a post....enjoy your Turkey Day!!

Holly said...

Welcome back! I hope you get back online for good soon! And have a very wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Smiles,
Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com

Lana said...

yea! You're back!! I missed reading you...silly I know since I can talk to you, this is just an added dimension I guess.

Andi said...

Oooh, nice fridge ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving and a happy TT!

Lori said...

It sounds like someone has been really busy. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by:)

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I love your pictures of the fridge - they're great! Especially the first one with the kitchen reflections in it. The wedding looked magical - I also love the picture of the glass slipper.

Darla said...

Oooh, I love the new fridge. I have fridge envy here.... Heck, I just wish I had *my* fridge. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Janet said...

Happy Thanksgiving :-)

Anonymous said...

i really loved the cinderella themed wedding. the pics you took are gorgeous!

Britni said...

yay for the fridge!!!