Monday, June 02, 2008

I need new sunglasses Odd Shots

I need new sunglasses. My current ones are so scratched I keep thinking there is something in the road I need to avoid hitting.:) I have looked a fair amount, well I glanced at them a few times --Its kinda like buying Jeans, for me, I need someone w/ me to talk me into it.
Do you have a brand you like? I have never stuck w/ a certain brand --I just go w/ what I think looks decent and I can afford, I know my sister, who used to work for a sunlgass store, has REALLY nice ones. But I can't bring myself to pay more that $10-$15-- how much do you spend? I am always loosing them ---But I kept this last pair well over a year so maybe I am getting better...
My friend found sunglasses for her Rubber Duckie! Why can't I find any? I am not whining ----really I am not---=-- but the Rubber Duckie got some so maybe I am just jealous!

13 comments:

Dragonstar said...

That's sweet! Cool duck!

Anonymous said...

Never wear them these days. They do look good on the quacker.

Daryl said...

I love Rubber Duckies ... this one is very cool.

I have had the same sunglasses for a few years .. they were once regular glasses but I had the lenses tinted ... saved myself a bunch o'bucks!

:-Daryl

maryt/theteach said...

That rubber duckie is the cutest thing with the sunglasses... Cool!

Gypsy at heart said...

Coooool......

Britni said...

Hmm... don't really know. I'm with you on the just know what looks good and if the price is right. Actually I've got a job this week where I get a free pair of sunglasses up to $200... so I'm pretty excited. Man I love my job!

Anonymous said...

Cool rubber duck!

Rachel said...

I enjoy target sunglasses for 5.99 Then I do not feel so bad when they get lost or whatever. I seem to be doing better, but I have several pairs now.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute odd shot! :) I love rubber duckies! Have a great day! :)

Katney said...

That is hilarious.

My prescription glasses turn dark in the sun. Sometimes they stay too dark too long like when I go fromt he sun into a movie theater.

I don't lose them or I would be in deep do do.

Welcome to Odd Shots. I'll add you to the blogroll.

Unknown said...

a funny shot! very nice!
thanks for coming to My Photoblog

Barb said...

I wish mine were $10-$15. Mine are prescription and if I don't replace the frames cost $350-$400. I only replace the frames every 4-5 years!

Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of you!

Love My Cottage Garden said...

I received a pair of Brightons for Christmas over 10 years ago and I still have them. When I received them, everyone said I would lose them(because I have a habit of that with sunglasses) so why did I want expensive glasses, from that point on I was determined to keep them safe forever just to prove my point. And here I am 1 decade later and still wearing them (even though Baylee wishes I didn't) Hahaha! Isn't funny how people are motivated....