Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Snapshot

I have such BIG news - not BIG for anyone but me, but for the past year and a half I have had a diminished sense of smell and certain tastes changed drastically -- most especially bananas and chocolate tasted just horribly awful-- to make long story short
I have been on some medicine for an unrelated condition for a month now and....... Now My nose smells wonderfully:-) and........ da ta da da............. I can taste chocolate again!!!!!!! and it is so GOOD!! so for my WS entry :which of these do you think tasted the best to me this weekend ??? YUMMMMMMMMM
brownies w/ walnuts

bite size Snickers

Lindor and Dove



That ends the WS entry



and here are some pics for the family-- we went to Elaine's for a Mexican meal because Ang and Tay came from NYC for a visit it was so good to see them

while there we also played this new to me game that was kinda fun I think the name was SAY WHAT

I took a three generation picture

but I think they preferred this one:)

19 comments:

Carver said...

I vote for the first chocolate shot. Yummy looking. I'm glad you are regaining your sense of smell, that's great. Good generational shots (both of them).

Anonymous said...

Same with Carver, I go for the first photo :)

The gen photos are amazing.

Alison said...

I'm soo glad you can taste chocolate again. What an awful condition. I love Lindor chocolates. But I bet it was the brownies.

I love all your photos! You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

oh! my kids and i love the brownies. good that your sense of smelling is back, it must have been very difficult for you eating(tasting food) without smelling it.

cheers!

Kero said...

glad to know you are healthy again. i will go for brownies with walnuts. i think they are a little more healthier than the two other choices hehe. take care. hope you can come visit me

SandyCarlson said...

I'm glad your nose is working for you! Those are wonderful photos of your family, too. You're all beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Those brownies look good!! They get my vote as well :D

Anonymous said...

i love chocolates so my vote go to both choco shots! :)

Snap Catch said...

yummy scene!!! Great capture... Mine's up too hope yu can drop by... Have a nice day ahead!

Anonymous said...

I am not into chocolates, but I love the pictures! Great weekend you had!

Hope you can hop by my WS posts in these blogs:
Jenn Was Here
Le Kulitszie Familie
Shutter Happenings

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Looking at the brownies, I just gained a few pounds! hehe Love the gen pics:)

Anonymous said...

Lindor and Dove, they taste great!

tigerfish said...

Chocolates, chocolates, chocolates, my favorite!

walkonred said...

love the chocolates!

come see my entries:
http://whenmomspeaks.com/2008/07/weekend-snapshot/
http://www.kathycot.com/2008/07/ws-up-close-with-grimace.html
http://www.buhaymisis.com/2008/07/ws-pinky.html
http://www.walkonred.com/2008/07/ws-jaki-tyan.html

maryt/theteach said...

Marcia, I'm SO glad you got your smell and teste back for chocolate!! However it happened! Love your family pix and the pic of the de-lish brownies! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kimmy said...

Yeah for enjoying chocolate again! I'm happy that your taste buds found their way back!

Bela said...

nice to hear that your sense of smell is back...

i think you love the taste of the brownies...

mine is up. hope you can drop by:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/07/weekend-snapshot-13-her-animals.html

Lana said...

fun!

And I'm so happy about the chocolate turn of events!

Britni said...

Yay. We'll have to find some good chocolate to send with Richie when he comes.