Sunday, October 19, 2008

My 'end of week' The football Game we lost


We went to that big football game I posted about on Thurs

We brought our son w/ us (my sister was going to come too but she has been under the weather)so being in good company we had a nice time but our team ....?

These guys seem to be asking R U ready for some FOOTBALL?

these cheerleaders came to play (I love to catch the movement of the dismounts)






So did these fans




these guys looked great before the game but just had a really hard time, we felt bad for them


they did a breast Cancer awareness half time that was powerful



Someone hit me on the head w/ this dime -- but it gratefully did not hurt and free money is free money:)


I did catch this touchdown on film ( so sad it was the only one)



#17 have fun even when you don't"win"

13 comments:

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Those cheerleaders are looking pretty awesome! I know I'll definitely break a bone or 2 trying those stunts :P
Beautiful how they've let go of those pink balloons during 1/2 time for breast cancer awareness :)

Anonymous said...

but i bet,you still had a blast? :D

Anonymous said...

you got some really great pics nonetheless! :)

have a great week!

WS: Pumpkins
WS: Pumpkin Painting

Kero said...

love the cheer leaders in action! thank you for sharing. Happy Monday! my WS entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/search/label/weekend%20snapshot

Anonymous said...

wow...nice shots. i can see you had fun in there.

Mine : in HERE. Hope you have time to visit also. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello, Have a nice week ahead!!

Carver said...

Looks like a fun game. Great shots.

Anonymous said...

A friend's granddaughter was a cheerleader on the top of the pyramid and she fell ad broke her arm! Poor kid. Sometimes I think these kids go a little too far!

Anonymous said...

A friend's granddaughter was a cheerleader on the top of the pyramid and she fell ad broke her arm! Poor kid. Sometimes I think these kids go a little too far!

tigerfish said...

There are so many other actions to catch other than the game itself :p

Anonymous said...

love the balloon shot! that's definitely an exciting weekend snapshot!

Sue said...

Have fun even when you don't "win"

Great advice especially when you want to win sooo bad..

We have yet another "joy" we share together..

Did you know that Lance Reynolds the running back coach,is married to my sis? Matt and Dallas the O.L. for BYU are my nephews and
Truly an awesome family..Just like yours..
I loved your trib. to Texas..I totally agree a great place to live and visit.

Rach said...

That was a frustrating game to watch. It was their first loss in over a year. Hopefully we'll do better against UNLV.