Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen quick "word snapshot"

Visit http://thursdaythirteen.com/2008/11/12/thursday-thirteen-170th-edition/

quick "word snapshot" by filling in the blanks: Challenge

1. Today's Date and Day of the Week: Wednesday November 12, 2008

2. Season/Weather: Fall Chilly Overcast

3. Where I spent most of the day: Home avoiding cleaning

4. Other places I went: Becca's Chiro Appt Seminary, Dollar Tree, Lana's

5. Reading: New Testament

6. Listening to: Soft Rock Christmas Songs

7. Watching: News

8. Surfing: Thursday Thirteens

9. Wishing: For more Sleep

10. Remembering: When my daughter was young

11. Talked to: Hubby and Shauna on Phone

12. Accomplished: Giving a test today and working out

13. Learned : Teens don't like the word test

And tomorrow I plan to.... Try harder

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teens don't like any tests!

Christmas songs already?

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

i think nobody want the word test!
i don't like it.
My Thursday 13

Yasmin said...

Kewl...I like this...Happy TT.

bernieg1 said...

Teens don't like much when it comes to school and tests. Everyone enjoys Christmas and it is never too early to sing the songs!

Happy TT.

My TT is up 13 Things to Consider before Hiring

Denise Patrick said...

Christmas songs already? I left a store just the other day because they were already playing Christmas songs. I love Christmas songs, but NOT before Thanksgiving.

Happy TT!

Jen said...

Yeah! I am already listening to Christmas music too...only when it comes on the radio! They are playing little teasers in the evening!

Anonymous said...

Test ! Did someone say test? Count me out.

Just thought I'd let you know that "Recipe for Disaster" has been continued at My Asylum.

Love your list because I'm a list maker. Can't keep up with them, but I make them. And if I do find my list, I can't decipher what I wrote.

anthonynorth said...

Tests are no good at all. Never liked them :-)

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Im so with you on #9.

jayedee said...

this is a great idea.......and i am so totally stealing it for a future tt! lol

happy tt!

Catherine said...

And blogging a little or a lot.

Mia Celeste said...

Yep, I agree the word "test" makes my kids edgy. Happy TT!

Diana M said...

What a fun list. Happy TT...