Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday First frost and last dandelion









Blogger SandyCarlson said...

I love these frosty shots, Marcia. Beautiful. What a great time of year.

8:33 PM
Delete
Blogger Lori said...

Man...I cant wait until it gets cool here. We have had 90 degrees temps. The Summer is never gonna end! Happy WW.

9:29 PM
Delete
Blogger jams o donnell said...

Great shots. We're set for our first set of frosts at the weekend. Happy WW

3:40 AM
Delete
Blogger Carver said...

Lovely shots of the first frost. Yesterday we had our first teaser of snow. It lasted 10 minutes and I didn't get a shot fast enough but fun to see it anyway.

6:15 AM
Delete
Blogger Cindy said...

The last poor little dandelion...I'm looking forward to all the bright yellow ones again.
Here's my Wintery Wordless Wednesday Hope you can stop by!

7:21 AM
Delete
Blogger Shauna6pack said...

Lovely. And I see you figured out the blogger widget, gadget, thingy.

11:18 AM
Delete

No comments: