Saturday, June 23, 2007

laughing people get happy


No too long ago. I had the opportunity to speak to a group of women . My topic was balancing our lives physically As part of a night of balance the other 2 speakers were on Intelectual and spiritual balance I spoke about exercise , sleep and laughter we had fun. I had them do a few Yoga poses ,we did not sleep:) but we laughed and i just started w/ a hearty laugh and they all joined in and it was so cathartic, I have had 4 of those people seek me or my sister out to tell me what a huge impact that laughter has had in their lives and one in particular has her little boys make her laugh each day. She has done some Yoga , cut her hair and looks happier. I so believe laughing people get happy not just happy people laugh:)

View My Stats

3 comments:

Love My Cottage Garden said...

I totally agree, I love laughter and believe in its healing powers. Actually I think it releases a healing chemical in your body when you laugh. hahaha hehehe

Anonymous said...

is the pic mom? On laughter, if I couldn't laugh every single day I would die inside. Hence, the name of my blog site---I'm right with ya, sis

I have a good life said...

Love the quote: "Laughing people get happy not just happy people laugh." That's awesome.