Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nice Matters

TXmommy nominated me for the Nice Matters award! That was so nice!! Thank you and back at you too:>txmommy you are one of the nicest people I know, I want to be nice so this meaningful to me



an award
More about this award: It is for "those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends & those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."



The hard part of passing it on is limiting it :>

my list:
Shauna 6 Pack a great friend that always makes me laugh

Love my Cottage Garden a dear friend who teaches me about gardening and has done more favors for me in the past 20 years than I could ever repay.


I Have A Good Life
A wonderful person who sees only the very best in everyone.


Our Life
a sweetie who serves others effortlessly for it is just her natural nature



Three Blond Boys
a fun and talented woman who selflessly shares her talents w/ all.

Laughing All the Way a kind, funny woman who would give you the shirt off her back even if she didn't have another for herself.


Just Livin" Large a new blogging friend who brightens my day w/ nice comments

There are so many nice pepople in the blogging world I appreciate all of you who visit. I so love My nice 'In Real life friends and family' I could make a list as long as my arm, or leg, or table, or wall, or house,..... well you get the idea:>

It is interesting that this comes up now.. for I have been trying to do this and be nicer than I feel... esp. in the last year--- I think it has paid off in avoiding arguments but.... when i get tired or stressed and forget to be nice I am so Not and worse than ever.... of that, I am not proud so I will continue to try harder and do better:>

4 comments:

nikko said...

You are so kind. Thanks for thinking of me!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Congratulations! You deserve this!

Thanks to you - I can't walk in my closet without looking at all my shoes. I keep thinking about which ones are pretty enough to take a picture of and which ones I should probably just bury. lol

Love My Cottage Garden said...

Thanks for the sweet words. I had to go out and buy me some shoes after I saw all yours. I like your water shoes best. Where did you get them?

Sarge Charlie said...

from the little bit I have seen I think you earned the award.